Kent's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kent's Forum

The Cordova/Kent information Exchange

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kent talk

Go down 
+10
Jude
gbrockway
Bruce Campbell
Scott C
Bobby & Lucy
Michele
mary and mike
carollb
Melanie
cjhernley
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cjhernley
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 8:04 am

This is the place dedicated for talking and sharing information with Kent.

Don't forget to type in the code at the bottom of the text box when writing a reply

Press the reply button to add a post to the bottom of this list.

There is no advantage to make an account so you do not need an account to post here.

Please state your name so people will know who you are, this forum only allows 8 letter or less names.

For questions you can press the FAQ link at the top of the page, or PM (Private Message) cjhernley or sheridan.

To jump to page 8 click https://kentforum.forumotion.com/Kent-c1/Post-Messages-to-Kent-Here-f1/Kent-talk-t2-350.htm

Click here to get back to www.kentthelen.com

Click here to get to the home page of the forum https://kentforum.forumotion.com/

If you have a suggestion or a question about the forum or the home page you may post it in this section of the forum https://kentforum.forumotion.com/Kent-c1/Post-Messages-to-Kent-Here-f1/Questions-About-Forums-or-Home-Page-t3.htm

Thankyou clicboard.com for making this site possible.

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 6:40 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kentforum.forumotion.com
sheridan

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 am

Hello,

Good luck on your surgery! I enjoyed making this website for you, It was a great learning expirence! Wink geek
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 5:55 am

Hi Kent,

I hope your surgery goes well. We Have been praying for you at the dinner table and look forward to your healthy return. When ever you need help putting up lights or anything give me a call.

Sincerly, Matthew Adams
Back to top Go down
Torie

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Good travels!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:12 pm

Hi, Kent! Thanks for the wonderful Ice Worming this weekend - the variety show was super fun for all. We love you - you're on the Cordova radar, big time. Love, Torie & Troy
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, from Minneapolis!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:46 pm

Hi Guys, Just got into mineapolis yesterday, freezing here, One would
thinkcancer just couldn't survive the cold. So much for that. Going underthe knife on Thursday morning at 10:00am AK Time. At least it's
operable. Will see how long this takes. They say the third time is the charm. I'm hoping to make it two.
W/W Kent
Back to top Go down
Sheryl

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi Kent! I am so glad that we have this webpage so that we can check up on you and your progress. Thank God for technology! I know that for me everyone's thoughts and prayers have been extremely helpful recently and I am thankful that there is a way that we can send that same encouragement to you right now.

While I am on here I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did on the variety show. It turned out terrific and seemed to go very smoothly. The time and attention that you devote to that each year is greatly appreciated.

Well, I just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. SECOND time's the charm!!!!

Hugs,
Sheryl and Dave
Back to top Go down
Michele

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:06 am

Kent,
You are in my thoughts and prayers! I will be praying at the start of your surgery (10 our time) on Thursday.
I can't wait to have you home and healed so we can continue with the play! Too many great songs to pass up! (Edna Jones, the Elephant girl)
Love you. See you SOON!
Michele
Back to top Go down
Mary &am

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:07 am

I'll be up praying for you very early tomorrow morning. Everyone will be. Will also spend some time being "still and knowing" - the being still part is hard prayer work for me - but I'm pulling out all stops for you! I am loving you. Mary
Back to top Go down
Donald

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 am

Kent,
We are praying for you. You are already missed up here! Can;t wait to see you back home , safe and sound!
Heaven is being bombarded on your behalf!

God bless you, Kent.

We know that another miracle is in the making!
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:10 am

dear kent:

what a journey - Cordova Alaska to Minneapolis Mn and in the month of January !!!!!
Thanks for the website. We can keep currunt on your progress. You are back where the doctors worked miracles before - keep it happening. Our love and prayers are with you and your mom and Jeff.
Aunt Marilyn and UNCLE JERRY
Back to top Go down
Kelly

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:12 am

Hey Kent!
I just wanted to send a little note saying goodluck with your surgery and know that I am praying for you. From the looks of it, I am definitely not the only one...oh well, one m,ore certainly cannot hurt. I hope you know (and I think this website makes it really clear) how many people love you!!! Good luck and God bless!
Love ya,
Kelly
Back to top Go down
Tim

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:14 am

Hey Cuz,
Ive always wanted to write this on a website but noone has ever given me the oppurtunity so for that, I say thanks! So here goes.... I LOVE YA MAN!!! There, I said it, I posted it, and I mean it ! So in saying that I wish you all the luck in the world on your surgury.I wont be there to harrass you before the surgury but will be there bright and early Friday so you can see my beautiful mug.Wouldnt want you to forget what your favorite cuz looks like!(And you always thought it was you Tony) So call me tonight or I will call you. Your favorite cuz
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:15 am

Show up a day late and expect me to call you my favorite Cuz. maybe you're just waitin till I kick the bucket to check out what kind
of booty you'll be gettin from my estate.
Just kidding.
I love you too. See you on Friday.
W/Warmth and love
Kent
Back to top Go down
Sally

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:17 am

Kent,
What a great idea to have this site!! I just want to add my name to your list of people praying for you. We have a prayer intentions list here at school. Know that the whole Holy Family School body will be praying for you too! xx00xx00 Think thoughts of ALL the LOVE coming your way and know that twice is the charm for you!!!!!!! Love ya! Sal
Back to top Go down
Judy

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:18 am

Kent:
I'm so thankful that you are keeping us all posted here on the home front who are pulling for you.
I'm thankful that your cancer is operable, Praise God!
We at the Little Chapel have earnestly been praying for you in our services.
I will alert the prayer chain about your surgery tomorrow, so we can especially be standing with you during the time of surgery.
The Lord Bless You!
Judy Fulton
Back to top Go down
Chris

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:23 am

Hi kent, We had small group last night at Mike and Linda's. Good food!! And a good study and prayer time. We sure missed you and said prayers for you and family and the DR. I have also put you on other prayer circles in Alaska and Chicago. We love you very much and look forward to having you home again. Saw Jewel last night and she is getting a little over haul - blood transfusion and antibiotics. She shoudl come home today. She will be 95 next week!! Your call to her meant a lot. I'm at work now and the thought for the day on my daily calendar says "God is my refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear". Psalm 46:1-2 Love you - God Bless you and keep you in His care. Chris
Back to top Go down
Penelope

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Sending lots of healing energy your way!!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:26 am

Greetings Mr. Kent -

Wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and sending lots of healing energy your way!!! Take care of yourself and be gentle with yourself tonight and tomorrow and try (I know, good luck) not to worry. I believe everything will be just fine. Got everything put away from the show and we are all set for next year. You and I still have adventures to share!!
Give Jeff, Isabel and Joannie big hugs and hope to hear all is well tomorrow evening.

Love P.
Back to top Go down
cjhernley
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:33 am

Hi everyone, the surgery has been moved up to 5:45am Alaska time tomorrow. I know I will be wide awake and saying a prayer for Kent. There is a whole lot of love coming at you my friend! Carol H.
Back to top Go down
https://kentforum.forumotion.com
Marleen

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Brown...   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:11 am

Hey Charlie Brown this is LUCY. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WANT YOU TO GET WELL!!!!!!! Okay, enough of that. This is Marleen and I heard about this site this afternoon on KLAM and I had to check out how you are doing. I get up early in the morning and I will be praying for you as you enter surgery in the morning and I will pray without ceasing even though I am teaching kindergarten too. You are in a lot of hearts and prayers tonight and you will continue to be in our hearts and prayers until you return home to us in Cordova. I know God has you in the palm of His hand. Marleen and the girls
Back to top Go down
Gerri

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:24 am

Kent:

I was so happy that I got to give you a big hug before you left.

You, along with your mother and brother, are in my thoughts and prayers.

There is a whole town praying for you.

God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Shiloh

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:58 am

hey kent,
this is shiloh joyce here carol's daughter i am here to say that i hope you are feelign well and i hope sergery goes well! i will be riding on the ferry to whittier for a wrestling tournament when you begin sergery i will have all my friends pray for you along with me! REMEMBER WE ALL LOVE YOU! Smile

Lotts of love shiloh joyce! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Gayle

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: you can   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:54 am

Hey, Kent! Get in there and get this done, bud, because your brain needs to be clear to get all my dumb jokes! (Okay, that could perhaps not be the best incentive, as I think about it...) Really, Kent, like I told you on the phone, I trust God with you, as I know he loves you more fully than any of us can even comprehend - and WE love you LOTS! I know you can "do it scared", and I'm looking forward to looking back on this with you, and marveling at seeing the hand of God all over the situation. I'll be praying, along with a multitude of others, for you tomorrow throughout your surgery, and we will continue afterwards, until you are back here - home in Cordova where you belong - just being you, with us. Love to you, too, Isabel and Jeff! You know, the Bible sometimes calls the Holy Spirit "the comforter", and sometimes "the healer". I pray that that Spirit will be in your midst tomorrow, fulfilling both roles. (I'm glad Joanie and Cindi can be there, too.)

All my love,
Gayle
Back to top Go down
Annette

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Hugs!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:13 am

Hey, Kent!
I am sending you a hug and have been adding my prayers to the amazing flow of Spirit that is heading your way. Our hearts and thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

Annette
Back to top Go down
The Klam

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:41 am

Kent

We love you man. J.R. Les, Robbie, Grandma and Grandpa Lewis all say hello and God Bless. Send us a request when you get to feeling better and our love to you and your family. You're the best. Fight hard. Talk with you soon.

Love,
the Lewis Family
Back to top Go down
Jeff (th

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: surgery has started . .   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:15 pm

Hello all you wonderful people - lots of love and gratitude for all of your kindness and care . . .
It's about 9:30 (local), and Kent is probably just getting into the OR now. The neurosurgeon is the same one that did his first surgery, not just your average brain surgeon - he trains pediatric neurosurgeons as well. ! Kent has handled all of this amazingly well thus far - he's looking forward to getting this over and getting back to living his wonderful life asap.
There's so much to explain medically, but the short version is something like this. His neurosurgeon (and his neurooncologist) have explained that the 'enhanced' area on the MRIs may be some sort of long term effects of radiation (i.e. not necessaily tumor), or, in the event that it is a tumor, it is not necessarily the same kind as his initial bout, that it may in fact be benign in nature. He also feels that Kent's left side weakness results from pressure from fluid buildup, and that once the pressure is relieved, hopefully the left side function will return. Both doctors are reluctant to speculate much beyond that, but in asking the surgeon about the what function takes place in the area of the brain showing 'enhancement', he described that part of the brain as 'silent'. Good thing we only use 5% of our brain matter!! I won't go on too long here - Kent will be in for about 4 hours - as soon as we get the post-op update I'll post more about what is known.
Tremendous gratitude for all of your support and love during this difficult time - thank you thank you thank you all . . . . . . .
Jeff
Back to top Go down
Cindi

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Report from OR   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 pm

Jeff, Joanie, and Isabell were sleeping peacfully in our waiting room and in came a report from the OR and everyone jumped up to hear that everything is going great so far from the surgeon. Kent had me take a photo of him before he went into surgery, so I'll get it on here soon so all can see kent.

The Lord Jesus has really helped out with everything because Kent was the 1st to see the surgeon today, the Lord made it possible for Kent to see his original surgeon that did the surgery 10 yrs ago, and the Lord found an empty waiting room with a computer in it, with couches for sleep that we have all to ourselves except for 1 lady. A lady from the Salvation Army read scriptures and prayed with Kent before he was rolled into surgery and Kent had a smile on his face. Smile

We will post updates as they come in. So, keep the prayers coming!

Cindi rendeer
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about all of you!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi Kent,
We were just talking & thinking about you here so I thought I would let you know! Hopefully we will have nothing but good news in a couple hours. Thanks to Jeff, Joanie & Cindi for keeping us all updated. It is great to be able to follow every step with you...or a few moments behind. We anxiously await any updates! My prayers are with you!

Love you all, Melanie
Back to top Go down
Joanie

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: it;s OK   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:22 pm

Dear Everyone!

Thank you. Thank you . Thank you.

The surgeon just came in to talk to us. It is 12:20 ...we only had to wait 3 hours TOTAL. Kent came through the surgery GREAT. And they took out a sample , which looks to be NON- malignant. They saw nothing that looked like cancer. They did not put any chemo wafer in. He said you don't put chemo where it is not NEEDED.They took a piece fpr the pathology lab and it will be a few days until we get the final report but the initial report is absolutely GOOD. Absolutely Good.

The surgeon is a man of very few words but every one of those words leads us to tears of absolute JOY at this moment in the waiting roo.

More later....love and thankfulness for your prayers. joanie
Back to top Go down
Seawan

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: good morning   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Good Morning to all of you waiting there. I realize Kent is in surgery now. Thank you for keeping us all up to date. Kent's recognition as Cititzen of the Year was read into record at last night's City Council meeting and they all knew your surgey is today and sent well wishes.
We got a lite dusting of snow last night so Cordova looks a little cleaner and fresher today. Take a deep breathe and imagine cold, fresh, quiet Cordova air. We are holding Kent in our hearts this morning, thanks for being there with him. Seawan
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Number of posts : 5

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Awesome!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:01 pm

Sounds like things DID come out better than expected. That is AWESOME news!! I am in tears with happiness as well...Thank God!! Now lets pray that the final report is just as good. Love you all...

Melanie
Back to top Go down
Torie

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Super News!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:06 pm

[b]HURRAH! BRAVO! We are all on cloud 9, Kent! sunny sunny sunny And hugs to your army, Joani, Jeff and Isabel!! Keep us posted! Love, Torie & Troy
Back to top Go down
Torie

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Great news   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:08 pm

...and Cindi, too! Three cheers!
Back to top Go down
Gayle

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: wow!!!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:10 pm

Hallelujah and praise the Lord!! If my students weren't in the middle of a test right now, I'd let out a big WHOOPIE!!

Gayle

P.S. I wrote this a while ago, but keep forgetting to type in that goofy password. My kids are now in PE, so I am yelling out the window - YIPPEE!!! I can imagine the exhaustion of the waiting room occupants turning to exaltation at the news. We will continue to pray without ceasing for this to be a complete and quick recovery for you, Kent. I hope the surgeon didn't touch the part of your brain that was remembering the words to "Queenie, Take Me Home With You farao "!
Back to top Go down
Shane...

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:13 pm

You are awesome.. a true fighter... it is overwhelming to have such a great outcome... we are pulling for you here Kent, Jeff and Mom.... and praying that you are all well and hope to see you soon...
Back to top Go down
Andrea W

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Yipee!!!!!!!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:21 pm

The kids and I will keep praying until you are safely back home. Remember that God says "Be of good Cheer, I have overcome the World". That means the big and the little things. We love and miss you.
Andrea, Jeremy, Shayanne, Ethan and Micah.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful news!!!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:22 pm

I am so in awe of how powerful prayer and LOVE can be!!!! Sissy, Jeff, Brian you all hang in there: know how much all of you are in our hearts I love you I'll be taliking with Tim later today so can we share the good news!!!!!!! All our love ! Sal and Steve
Back to top Go down
Jeff T

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: no cancer . . .   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:23 pm

YAHOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicole S

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Kent we are so happy to hear the great news! Keep up the fight! Our thoughts are with you and your family!

I love you
Nicole,Shane, MaKayla, and Zack Songer
Back to top Go down
Marleen

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: WOW   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:49 pm

So Gayle came in and I stopped teaching so I could hear all the fantastic news! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! We'll continue to keep you all in our prayers until you're back home, Kent! Very Happy cheers Marleen and the girls
Back to top Go down
heather

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: with love from colorado   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:49 pm

cheers

Kent, you have reinstilled my belief in the power of prayer. A speedy recovery from team Slazak. Warm hugs to you and your family.

Miss you-
Heather
Back to top Go down
Nicole S

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm

Kent we are so happy to hear the great news! Keep up the fight! Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Nicole, Shane, MaKayla, & Zack Songer
Back to top Go down
carollb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm

Kent,
I just read the great news! What an answer to prayer! I am excited to see what is next for you as you recover. I often think of you and all the great times we had together. Get well soon.
Carol B
Back to top Go down
Cindi

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Just saw Kent   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 8:29 pm

Well, we (Jeff, Brian(dad), Isabel(mom), Joanie, Jo(Aunt) and Cousin Tony, and I all got to see Kent in the recovery room. Kent is awake and smiling and slowly talking to us. He held my hand and we thanked God together with tears. I am so greatful for this miracle today and that it is for God's Honor and Glory!! The motor skills are great!! The grip on left and right side are very strong with upper and lower extremities!! Praise the Lord!! Kent once again requested a photo so as soon as I can get it sent to Carol you all can see his smile too!!!

Thank you for the many prayers lifted up this day for him!! Please keep the prayers coming for the days to come!!

Cindi:) Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: great things happen to great people!   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 9:01 pm

WOW! WOW! WOW! Kent Thelen, you never cease to amaze me!Thank you for the Thursday afternoon HIGH!Will be there bright and early tomarrow morning to see the miracle man before my very own eyes! Got to love it! Your Favorite cuz! affraid
Back to top Go down
mary and mike

Number of posts : 9

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: kent   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 9:28 pm

And we are giving thanks! And continue to send our thougths and prayers your way. And sending our love to all of you, Jeff, Sissy, Kent and Brian and all who are physically with you who love the boy too! cheers

You know Kent, lots of comments about the memory part of the brain have cropped up on your website. People think that this type of loss is only a bad thing. I have concluded that the memory center I was born with was small to begin with - and I then managed to almost destroy the rest. Now I just try to hang with people who have good memories and let them do all of the work. On the same line, Mike wants to know if you might come back to visit. He's wondering if he should post the coffee-maker directions yet??? lol!

All my love, Mary
Back to top Go down
Linee

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Kent's recovery   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:11 pm

[b] HUGS HUGS and more HUGS from me! So glad to hear you are getting the care you deserve from medical staff and your fans! Keep up your strong spirit Kent! Hugs to all those in Minnesota watching out for you. Linee
Back to top Go down
Sheryl

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 pm

THANK YOU LORD!!! Kent, I am ecstatic to hear the good news and will continue to pray for you and your team of angels there. I pray that your recovery from this is fast and that you can return home as soon as possible. Keep the good news coming!!!!

Hugs,
Sheryl
Back to top Go down
Susan

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Prayer   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Kent,
John asked me to have people pray for you every 15 minutes beginning at 5:30 our time. I called the prayer chain and many others. Several people committed to praying the whole day and several more (35) committed to the 15 minutes at a stretch. Luke and Poppa did 15 minutes too and Luke hung in there for you. I wasn't surprised when John brought me the news at school that the surgery was shorter than the expected 4 hours and that the results were great. I didn't have to wonder why that was--it was a direct answer to prayer. We love you Kent and we are all continuing to pray for you and your Mom, Jeff, Joanie and Cindi. God bless you Kent.
Love, Susan
PS. You are on the Little Chapel prayer chain and the Salvation Army prayer list.
Back to top Go down
Toss

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Hey Kent. I'm extremely thrilled to hear your doing great and that Cordova will have its Citizen of the Year back soon! Thank you for leaving the sign in the hall as I requested--it is now hanging up for all to see. You Kent are a strong and giving person and you truly deserve to be Cordova's Citizen of the Year (can I borrow your Key to the City when you get back). By the way, I didn't have a chance to tell you how much I too enjoyed the Variety Show. The last act was in the perfect spot; a great way to end the show--what will them boys think up for next year's act! Laughing Once again, and it can't be said often enough, I'm so happy that your surgery was a success and that you are regaining your strength. Toss
Back to top Go down
mary and mike

Number of posts : 9

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Email from Sheryl   Kent talk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 10:55 pm

Sheryl's last email pointed out that those who are with you are angels. (And they are.) Tim will be there shortly. At first I thougth that this was a joke - but every angel brings something different to the table - and God knows that man can be a different kind of food for the soul! Eat hardily.

Love,

Mary

Site Admin Note: Press page 2 to continue browsing this forum or click this link https://kentforum.forumotion.com/Kent-c1/Post-Messages-to-Kent-Here-f1/Kent-talk-t2-50.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kent talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent talk   Kent talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kent talk
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next